From David B Teague sr <davidbtea...@comporium.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:23:36 GMT
Agree. Thanks. You can record a macro and assign it to a key.
David

On 2/13/2012 8:51 AM, Mos Constantin wrote:
> Because there is a natural way (to put it so) to write and when you use a computer program
for this experience must be as close to natural. And then should be as easy for the user to
write. That's why i do not think the Auto Corect Options solution is very good way .It is
more a compromise solution.Can be used in the absence of something better, but ...

be modified if the user deems necessary).

>>> This would make many users lives more easier.

nil significat nisi oscillat