From Michael Reich <reich.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where Do Base Reports Store The Desired Query?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 16:54:25 GMT
I have a field in the database which equals year (YYYY) and the query
selects records for a designated year.   The report should use that
value.   I got a more useful response on the old openoffice.org user
list which explained:
> Right click on the report name in the main window.  Chose "edit".
> When the report editing window comes up, left click somewhere in the
> center window, not on an object, just the background will do.
> In the right pane, you should see tabs with "General" and "Data"
> names.  Click on "Data".
> Edit the "Content" field to your new query name.
> That should do it, after you save the report.  Don't forget to click
> on the save icon in the main window also.  Both saves must be done to
> properly save the changes.
The "Content" tab has buried in it the reference to the proper query.
That's what I hadn't found previously.