From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Installing OpenOfficeo on Tablets ( was: Older OpenOffice.org releases )
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 19:50:50 GMT
On Thu, 2012-02-16 at 08:44 -0700, Laureen Ferda wrote:
<snip

>   What I need to know i guess is how to open and run a program that has
> been downloaded onto my tablet.  .....

Hello Laureen,

Well, chances are that you can not do what you are looking for, or at
least not in a very straight forward way.

Most tablets use an operating system (the bits that run the software you
would install) of a type inconsistent with the use of OpenOffice.org.

However before dismissing this as -can't do it- could I ask what exact
tablet you are wanting to run this on, first?

Thanks

//drew

<snip>