From drew <>
Subject Re: meetup in Holland
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 15:22:40 GMT
On Sat, 2012-02-11 at 08:59 -0600, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> If anyone lives in Holland and want to meetup with OOo users, I just
> got the tip:
> There is an Open Source business club in the South of Holland
> ( They have a meeting at the 1st of March 2012
> regarding, maybe this can be of interest for you?

Good post Alexandro.

Well, the web site says that Cor will be giving a few words on what's up
with OO.o - not sure he is really following what is going here
particularly closely, don't know. But I do talk with him often.

*chuckling* - remember that telephone game from parties when you where a

So - what would folks want to most to tell him if he is reading this (or
me as I am, to tell him) to tell them about the state of

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message