From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Broken Links
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 04:34:55 GMT
On Fri, 2012-02-03 at 19:13 -0800, Terry wrote:
> This link is not loading: http://download.services.openoffice.org/mirrors/all.html
>
> When I looked at it yesterday, it still listed Bulk Book Store with the link to a pornographic
page.

> By the way, I did not receive the first post in this thread.

Right - just tried that now also. Earlier (this thread response) I went
to the main (legacy) site and then just used the download button, so the
mirrorbrain service sent me to the best download server.

Just now tried the link you list and indeed the page loads are erratic.

Anyway - the link for bulk books is there - it does not actually point
to the 'flesh trade' site - but just now it took a moment to long to
resolve so google instead offered to take me to the cached page...there
they are :(

//drew