From Terry <terauck-aou...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Unable to download (was HOW DO I UNINSTALL ...)
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 05:50:13 GMT
I have not received your message Peter and it is not in the spam folder.  What is happening
exactly when you try to download the software?  These are official sources AFAIK:

http://download.openoffice.org/other.html
http://download.services.openoffice.org/mirrors/all.html

If you use a mirror, don't use the one labelled "Bulk Book Store."  It is supposed to have
been removed.