From Terry <terauck-aou...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: HOW DO I UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE FROM MY COMPUTER - IT'S CAUSING MY PC TO CRASH
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 22:24:33 GMT
I am guessing that your operating system is Windows.  Use whatever tool you use on Windows
to remove the software.

Your experience is uncommon.  You are acting too hastily because whatever is causing the
system to crash can probably be fixed.

Tell us exactly what happens.  A visit to the forum's Setup and Troubleshooting board may
help:

http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewforum.php?f=15