From Simon Phipps <>
Subject Re: OOo, ODF 1.2 extended format and Word: is the possibility to open OOo generated file by word ed as bug?
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:19:46 GMT

On 17 Jan 2012, at 02:23, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Simon Phipps <> wrote:
>> On 16 Jan 2012, at 20:23, Rob Weir wrote:
>>> In any case Seeing responses like this from LibreOffice makes be very
>>> optimistic about the future of Apache OpenOffice.
>> I encourage you as a moderator of this list not to continue making divisive statements
like this.
> List moderators filter spam.  But otherwise they have as much a right
> to express their opinions as any other member on the list.  Even
> opinions that differ from yours.

Actually I was speaking as a list moderator addressing undesirable list traffic, as well as
to a fellow list moderator creating that traffic. While you're obviously entitled to whatever
opinions you want, I suggest that your continued negativity about a peer project are out of
place on this user list and once again invite you to stop.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message