From "Richard" <RRO...@tx.rr.com>
Subject Subscribe and Describe an undocumented attribute of OpenOffice
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:07:59 GMT
There is something wrong with the "Subscribe" function you have listed.

Richard Rowe
rrowe4@tx.rr.com

I have tried to get a modern program to convert old Wordstar files. The older versions of
ms word had a converter available, but this is no longer the case. I use an up to date version
of OpenOffice which neatly converts the files with all the formatting. However, the Help file
doesn't document this very important ability. I have been in desktop computing since the early
nineteen eighties and occasionly require downloading some of the old text files that were
saved in archaic formats.