From floris v <floris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spellchecker operation
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2011 20:32:40 GMT
Did you notice and try the link to the Troubleshooter? That mostly deals
with problems with the spell checker. Reset your user profile. Tutorial
about the user profile
<http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426>.
I suggest that you visit the forum linked to - it has a tonne of info on
your problem.

Op 24-12-2011 18:23, Niall Martin schreef:
> I wasn't aware of that guidance but it leaves me puzzled.  The extensions manager shows
> that I have the English spelling, hyphenation and thesaurus in place, and spellcheck
has
> worked for me up till recently, but when I looked at the font page in style manager,
English