From Martin Hediger <ma....@bluewin.ch>
Subject Make diagrams equal sized
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:19:14 GMT
Dear List
I have a spreadsheet with a number of small line diagrams illustraint
some sets of numbers. How can I make all diagrams appear the same? I.e.
same x- and y-range. Also, the diagram has something like an "outer"
boarder that can be adjusted by draging with the mouse, but also
something like an "inner" boarder, which can be adjusted after
double-clicking the diagram area. If the inner boarders are not equal
with two diagrams, then the diagrams will not appear the same, even if
the outer boarder is the same. How can I synchronize that?

Thanks for any feedback.