From Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOW DO YOU PUT THE PAGE NUMBERS IN THE MIDDLE OF A PAGE
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2011 02:36:41 GMT
On Mon, 2011-12-26 at 20:18 -0500, cardi2@aol.com wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I have Mozilla Firefox, Windows XP and Open Office 3.3.
>
> I'm doing a journal.  I am numbering the pages.  I would like the page numbers to be
in the middle of the page not at the left side.

> Hos do I make that happen?
>
> Annie

     Have you created a header or footer for the page number? If not,
click Insert > Header or Insert Footer (whichever one you want). Then
click Insert > Fields > Page number. If so, Use the F11 key to open the
Styles and Formating window. Click inside the header or footer. In the
Styles and Formating window you should see the word footer (or header)
highlighed. Right click it and select Modify opening the Paragraph
format: footer (or format: header). Click the Alignment tab at the top.
The select Center among the options. Click OK. All the pages numbers
will now be in the middle of the footer (or header).

--Dan