From Terry <terauck-aoous...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Writer: Separate tables after merge
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 01:30:08 GMT
First, I avoid using Writer so I am not experienced with it.

I managed to merge two tables in a Writer document just now but it took some doing.

I then had to select every cell in the table to make the menu Table > Split table available.
If you can make that menu selection achieve anything, well done; I couldn't.

FWIW, what I would do is select the table, copy it and paste it into a spreadsheet.  I would
then split the table in the spreadsheet into two tables, copy each separately and paste it
into your Writer.

Regards, Terry