From NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: a wild conversion issue between OOo and Word
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 05:23:52 GMT
> Thanks Gary,
>
> The Apache OOo Bugzilla is here: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/
>
> It is a rehosting of the one previously on the OpenOffice.org site.  New bug
> reports are coming in just fine [;<).
>
> The problem you point to on gmane.org seems to be quite different than the one
> about funky table wrapping (remember that?).
>
> I would definitely file a bug on the problem you've been working.  You can
> probably also include a link to that gmane post.
>
>  - Dennis

Thanks Dennis. I'll work on filing both an OOo and LO bug report.

I think the interesting bit is that OOo 3.3.0 (standard Win) shows dual
columns on pages 2-5, OOo (go-oo Ubuntu) doesn't show the columns but
instead presents as single column paragraphs & also shows the reference
page (7). And of course, the file crashes OOo-Dev, LO 3.3.x and LO 3.4.x.