From NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: a wild conversion issue between OOo and Word
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 04:36:41 GMT
On 11/14/2011 08:19 PM, NoOp wrote:
> Please see:
> <http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.openoffice.general/57343>
> [Problem with the Open Office Text Processing}
> which I picked up from the OOo General list, that displays similar
> issues with a .docx file. Only in this case the file crashes with
> OOo-Dev (and all LO versions). OOo 3.3.0 OOO330m20 (build:9567) opens
> the file, but omits the reference page.
>
> Gary Lee (NoOp)

Added note: this is why it's important to allow .od(x) files (and
screenshots etc) to be posted to the list(s). Were it not for this
ability on the OOo lists, Dr. Kostopoulos most likely wouldn't have
posted the offending file so that it can be examined. Or, if he posted
the file elsewhere it may not have ever been looked at.