From Robert Funnell <robert.funn...@mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: Export as PDF
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:31:18 GMT
Martin, I'm not sure exactly what your question is.

The answer would be Yes if you mean which Draw dialogue such margin
settings might be in.

The answer would be No if you mean which Inkscape dialogue I'm talking
about. Inkscape has Save as PDF, not Export as PDF, and doesn't have
exactly what I suggest.

- Robert