From Robert Funnell <robert.funn...@mcgill.ca>
Subject Re: Export as PDF
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:52:40 GMT
Exporting a selection with zero margins is very useful - if non-zero
margins are desired, you can add an invisible rectangle of the desired
dimensions and include it in the selection. An alternative would be to
have margin settings in the export dialogue. (These ideas were
inspired by Inkscape.)
- Robert