From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <orc...@msn.com>
Subject RE: a wild conversion issue between OOo and Word
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 04:44:49 GMT
Thanks Gary,

The Apache OOo Bugzilla is here: https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

It is a rehosting of the one previously on the OpenOffice.org site.  New bug
reports are coming in just fine [;<).

The problem you point to on gmane.org seems to be quite different than the one
about funky table wrapping (remember that?).

I would definitely file a bug on the problem you've been working.  You can
probably also include a link to that gmane post.

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: NoOp [mailto:glgxg@sbcglobal.net]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 20:19
To: ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: a wild conversion issue between OOo and Word

[ ... ]
Please see:
<http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.openoffice.general/57343>
[Problem with the Open Office Text Processing}
which I picked up from the OOo General list, that displays similar
issues with a .docx file. Only in this case the file crashes with
OOo-Dev (and all LO versions). OOo 3.3.0 OOO330m20 (build:9567) opens
the file, but omits the reference page.

Gary Lee (NoOp)