From Steve Ahlers <sahlers...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: spam
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 15:32:29 GMT
Terry,

Using the same ISP that you use, I have been able to cut down the amount of spam that comes
to my inbox.  I ALWAYS take the time to mark spam as spam, thus my filter improves with each
instance.  It has taken many years but it is effective.  I do have a few false positives but
I get a few weeks to review the bulk mail folder to correct them.

Steve
Sent from my iPad