From Fred Juan DIAZ <fredjuan.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scrolling in spreadsheet
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 21:02:49 GMT
2011/11/12 Terry <terauck-aoousers@yahoo.com.au>

> I find that using the vertical scrollbar, especially the arrows at the top
> and bottom, can scroll one row at a time.  Does that resolve the issue?

Hi
I share the question of Martin.
No, unfortunately, Terry, it doesn't . Even with these arrows, Scrolling is
still jumping exactly from cell to cell and this behavior is sometimes
boring when we use a wide zoom or tall cells (with many lines inside).
It doesn't seem possible to scroll *continuously* like we would do, for
example with a drawing page or a text.
thanks
Fred Juan Diaz