From Fred Juan DIAZ <fredjuan.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calc Table Display Errors
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 18:38:08 GMT
2011/11/5 Martin Hediger <ma.hed@bluewin.ch>

> Am 04.11.11 21:58, schrieb Fred Juan DIAZ:
>
>> 2011/11/3 TJ Frazier<tjfrazier@cfl.rr.com>
>>
>>  On 11/3/2011 18:32, Terry wrote:
>>>
>>>  Memory settings have been discussed on oooforum.org and on the new

Hi Martin

I'm not in dev team, just simple beta-tester and member of EducOOo, waiting
for the next AOOo release to be out in order to test it.
However imho this bug should be a priority for the next release because it
touches every end user's UI.
As soon as the AOOo release is out, dev will probably make an announcement
on this list.
I'll test whether this bug is still there and report the results on this
list too.

Fredjd