From floris v <floris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export as PDF
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:35:04 GMT
That depends, perhaps,  on the selection - imagine you want to export
part of a manuscript for a book to PDF so you select 100 pages and
export the selection. In that case the default A4 page size won't hurt.
But for what you want to do it's woefully inadequate.
By the way, there's a thriving community forum at
http://user.services.openoffice.org/ where your question will get much
more attention than on any mailing list.
peter aka floris v