From floris v <floris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Export as PDF
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:33:02 GMT
I see what you want, but that's impossible to implement in a way that's
useful for many people. Because - what's a narrow margin? Nobody will
probably agree on ideal values for margins, and so you might, even if
something like it were implemented, often end up with a PDF with margins
that are either too wide or too narrow.