From Martin Hediger <ma....@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: Export as PDF
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 12:11:53 GMT
Yes, thats probably an option. What I was hoping for was a PDF where
only the selected elements were present, possibly with some kind of
small margin of white space. If I draw a 5cm square and export it to PDF
because i want to include it as a graphics in LaTeX, its not very likely
to find a paper format for exactly that shape, that's why I'm asking. At
the moment, I need to reopen every drawing in Mac OS X Preview and
manually cut/paste the selection to a new file. Doing it once is ok, but
several times gets inconvenient, so I thought there's a smarter way of
doing it.