From floris v <>
Subject Re: Export as PDF
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:11:53 GMT
Op 14-11-2011 10:33, Martin Hediger schreef:
> Dear List
> I wonder how I can export a selection from and .odg drawing to PDF.
> When I select a number of elements in the drawing, I choose
> File->Export as PDF, and in the following Dialog I check "Selection".
> However, I always end up with a DIN A4 page with the selected elements.
> Is there anything else required to get only the selected elements into
> the PDF?
> Thanks for any hints.
> Martin
> For additional commands, e-mail:
What's the problem? Your selection gets converted to PDF with otherwise
default settings. If you want a different page size, you may have to
copy the selection to a blank document and set the paper size and any
other options to what you want before exporting.

peter aka floris v

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message