From Mike Scott <m...@scottsonline.org.uk>
Subject Re: Scrolling in spreadsheet
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 08:44:25 GMT
On 14/11/2011 06:36, Martin Hediger wrote:
> I was referring to horizontal scrolling indeed, but it is also the same
> vertically.
> In my case, using the scroll bar does still scroll in units of cell
> width or hight. How did you adjust this?

It looks from a quick search that this issue was flagged up years ago
(try googling for something like 'Openoffice Calc smooth scroll' --
turns up eg
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=86184
or  https://bugs.launchpad.net/openoffice/+bug/375395). I didn't notice
a solution.

(Incidentally, when you started your new topic, you replied to an
existing message . It means your query is buried deep in another thread
on another topic, and may not be noticed by some.)

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England