From Martin Hediger <ma....@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: Scrolling in spreadsheet
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 06:36:49 GMT
I was referring to horizontal scrolling indeed, but it is also the same
vertically.
In my case, using the scroll bar does still scroll in units of cell
width or hight. How did you adjust this?

Am 14.11.11 03:59, schrieb Terry:

> Reading the original post again, I think Martin is referring to horizontal scrolling.
 I have no problem with either horizontal or vertical scrolling.
> -- Terry

can scroll one row at a time.  Does that resolve the issue?

jumping exactly from cell to cell and this behavior is sometimes boring when we use a wide
zoom or tall cells (with many lines inside).