From Martin Groenescheij <Mar...@Groenescheij.COM>
Subject Re: a wild conversion issue between OOo and Word
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 06:31:13 GMT
The user reported the problem with a four column document.
In OpenOffice text flow is from Column 1 to column 4 and then it create
a next page.
This isn't the case with this document as when opened it showed as four
different text flows within the four cells of a table.
The problem was that for one reason or another there where two nested
tables.
It seems to me that the user lost control of what she did.

Martin