From Shane Curcuru <...@shanecurcuru.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Change in Apache OpenOffice.org Branding...
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 23:28:14 GMT
More to the point, we first need the AOOo PPMC on ooo-dev@ or similar to
come up with some specific branding proposals, at which point we can
then take those specific proposals to trademarks@ and/or Legal to get
specific legal feedback on that proposal.

One thing I have learned from participating in various legal issues at
the ASF is that discussion about hypothetical legal questions tends to
be unproductive.  It can be amusing sometimes, but rarely productive.

- Shane