From Martin Hediger <ma....@bluewin.ch>
Subject Re: Calc Table Display Errors
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 11:07:06 GMT
Hi
The sheet is 31K in size. It only contains entries down to row around
150 and columns to Z, around 50 URLs are in some cells, as well as
around 50 URLs to PDFs on my hard drive.
I was thinking, could it be that I'm not assigning the correct amount of
memory? This can be adjusted in the settings, i saw, but I cant find
values that help.
I think I started to have this problem only once i turned *off*
anti-aliasing of fonts, because Openoffice Impress was having trouble
handling a large A0 poster.

Any ideas are very welcomed.
Martin

Am 02.11.11 23:39, schrieb Terry:
> That sounds like a system problem rather than a software issue.  Try copying two sheets
to a new file, then close all files and exit the software.  Then open the new file only and
see whether the problem occurs in the new file.  It may be that you are placing too great
a load on your system.