From Martin Hediger <ma....@bluewin.ch>
Subject Calc Table Display Errors
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 16:24:34 GMT
Dear List
I have a Calc spreadsheet open where a number of tables are used.
However, it becomes hardly unusable, because when I switch between two
tables (using the tabs at the bottom of the windom), the values from the
"new" table are printed on top of the "old" values. It becomes unreadable.
Also often when scrolling, values get "smeared" out all over the table.
Its as if the value is printed to a new position but not removed from
the previous one.

What can be the reason for this? Any suggestions for how to address this
problem is very appreciated.
I'm working with Mac OS X 10.5.8 and OO 3.3.0 on a MBP.

Thanks for reading
Martin