From Martin Hediger <ma....@bluewin.ch>
Subject Question Replace Path in Calc
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 08:58:06 GMT
Dear List
I maintain a little database about some results from published
experiments in a calc spreadsheet. To be able to conveniently view the
publication reporting a specific experimental value, I included links to
PDFs on my local machine, such that I can just hit the link and open the
PDF if I need to recall some details about an experimental value.
Something like this:

Energy Name PDF
3.141 C3PO /Users/me/data/c3po.pdf
2.718 R2D2 /Users/me/data/r2d2.pdf
[...]

Now, I had to adjust the directory structure, and so the links are not
exactly correct anymore. The path would now be /Users/me/project/data/*pdf.
How can I adjust the links to this new path? I tried "Spelling, F7", but
it only gives suggestions for the Names, not the links.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Martin