From Dan Lewis <>
Subject Re: spam
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:47:55 GMT
     Postings to mailing list is available to the
public. Perhaps postings to this mailing list are also. That could be
the source of the spam to your email account.

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 07:32 -0800, Steve Ahlers wrote:
> Terry,
> Using the same ISP that you use, I have been able to cut down the amount of spam that
comes to my inbox.  I ALWAYS take the time to mark spam as spam, thus my filter improves with
each instance.  It has taken many years but it is effective.  I do have a few false positives
but I get a few weeks to review the bulk mail folder to correct them.
> Steve
> Sent from my iPad
> On Nov 22, 2011, at 8:17 PM, Terry <> wrote:
> > I am receiving a constant stream of spam.  Does anyone NOT have this problem?
> >
> > Any suggestions to minimise spam would be welcome.
> >
> > Thanks, Terry

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message