From Terry <terauck-aoous...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Scrolling in spreadsheet
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 02:59:38 GMT

Reading the original post again, I think Martin is referring to horizontal scrolling.  I
have no problem with either horizontal or vertical scrolling.
-- Terry

can scroll one row at a time.  Does that resolve the issue?

exactly from cell to cell and this behavior is sometimes boring when we use a wide zoom or
tall cells (with many lines inside).