From Terry <terauck-aoous...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: a wild conversion issue between OOo and Word
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 23:04:06 GMT
I looked at the thread and the document.  From the thread it appears that the problem has
been solved.

My OO.o 3.3 opens the document with 3 pages and 4 columns.  The third page shows only the
heading row.

Looks like a subject for an issue report.  I would use a spreadsheet rather than Writer for
13 columns.  Both Writer and Word are bad software imho.

Regards, Terry