From Terry <terauck-aoous...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: Calc Table Display Errors
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2011 22:32:40 GMT
Memory settings have been discussed on oooforum.org and on the new community forum.  A search
should turn up suggested settings; I have seen it mentioned several times.
I think you may have to experiment.  This is one post on the new forum: http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32090#p146893

Two things seem clear.  First, reduce the number of undo steps (the default, I recall, is
100) to, say 21.  Secondly, increase the size of the graphics cache to, say, 128 MB.  Open
Office does seem to be a memory hog; it certainly places a strain at times on my system and
Andrew Pitonyak has mentioned that the odt version of his macro document causes OO to crash.
I have seen reference to "memory leaking" but don't know what that means.

Terry