From Rob Weir <>
Subject Re: Reintroduce planet website
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:31:40 GMT
On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 5:26 AM, FR web forum <> wrote:
> Hello all,
> Since forums and wiki migration, we have lost planet
> The location returns error
> Is it possible to migrate the old website or
> redirect URL to another one like

If someone wants to volunteer to get the old Planet OpenOffice running
at Apache, it would certainly be welcome.

If not, then note that the following websites do continue to exist: --- This is a blog aggregator of all Apache
project blogs. -- This is a planet aggregation
of Apache project committers' blogs.  Not just OpenOffice, but across
all Apache projects. -- this is externally managed, not
officially part of the AOOo project.