From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject [blog] Looking for security-related questions for interview with Apache security expert
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 20:22:33 GMT
I'm working on a future post for the AOOo project blog. The topic is
generally about security at Apache and the process of responding to
reports of security vulnerabilities, best practices, etc..  I'd like
to provide information about the "how" but also the "why" about how we
do things the way we do.

Mark Thomas, from the Apache Security Team, has consented to let me
interview him.  I'm planning to base the blog post on an edited
transcript of the interview.

To make this post as useful as possible, I'm looking for questions
from project members and users.   If you have any ideas for good
questions, please respond to this note, on
ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org,

I'm hoping to do the interview in one week.

Thanks!

-Rob