From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Change in Apache OpenOffice.org Branding...
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 23:49:16 GMT
On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Terry <terauck-aoousers@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> Hi, floris
>

> I mistook David's email as one on the marketing mail list.  The topic of re-branding
is being discussed there.  I was about to suggest people subscribe to that list but I noticed
while composing this reply that an email I sent to the list has just been bounced.  If you
want to subscribe notwithstanding, the address to subscribe is ooo-marketing-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

> Regards, Terry
>
> P.S.  I forwarded the mailer-daemon email to the marketing list's owner and that also
has now bounced.

Terry,  you are subscribed to the ooo-marketing list.   I see a post
by you from yesterday.  So something is working.  Make sure you are
posting to ooo-marketing@incubator@apache.org

-Rob

that no version number be used?

>>> Terry