From Sylvia <Mapalapa_...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: any reason oo would not open?
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 19:19:41 GMT

In what format did you save the document?  In what Operative System did
you make it?

El 09/10/11 20:34, Ruth Miale escribió:
> I made a 20 slide graphic, hand drawn on Oo draw.
>
> Couldn't get this to play on a Mac.
> Never could get the work to show on the black 'tv screen' in the middle of the page.
>
> Any recommendation for tutorial?
>
> Ruth

talks to OpenOffice using the UNO API to print documents and convert them to PDF.  With 2.4
We managed to get over 1 million conversions on a single stress test.  With OpenOffice 3.3
it got to around 50,000 and slowed down terribly.  This was on a Windows 2008 Server.  We
ran the same test on Windows 7 and didn't have a slowdown.  We were wondering if anyone new
anything about performance issues when running OpenOffice 3.3. on a Windows server.