From Doug <dmcgarr...@optonline.net>
Subject decimal places in calc
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 06:57:16 GMT
I want to have every entry show 3 decimal places, even if the final
decimal is a zero.
I.e., if the number is 443.250, I want it to look that way on the spread
sheet.
I have tried everything I can find in the help box, but it only gives 3
decimals
if the value actually has three non-zero digits after the decimal, like
449.525,
and that only after digging thru a whole batch of menus.  I want the
spreadsheet
to default to the input format, whatever it is, and not round off
anything, and
print all the digits I input.  Can it do that?  If so, how?

Thanx--doug

(PS  I tried to send this before, but I think I had the address wrong.
If this is a second copy, I apologize.)