From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@openoffice.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] OASIS Standard ODF 1.2 Approved
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 06:52:09 GMT
On 01/10/2011 Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
> The OASIS ODF 1.2 Committee Specification 01 has been
 > successfully advanced to an OASIS Standard
 > ... Rob Weir has a nice summary on his blog,
 > http://www.robweir.com/blog/2011/09/odf12-approved.html
> He lists the names of the contributors of 1.2

Cogratulations! Even though I surely cannot be listed among the "notable
contributors" (I merely rechecked the definition of a few mathematical
functions and submitted a dozen corrections that were included), I'm
happy to see my small effort, and other people's huge effort, becoming
reality at last.

Regards,
   Andrea.