From "Herter, Scott" <Scott.Her...@napersoft.com>
Subject Volume Issue
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 22:06:21 GMT
We are using OpenOffice 3.3 on a server for a JEE application.  The JEE application talks to
OpenOffice using the UNO API to print documents and convert them to PDF.  With 2.4 We managed
to get over 1 million conversions on a single stress test.  With OpenOffice 3.3 it got to
around 50,000 and slowed down terribly.  This was on a Windows 2008 Server.  We ran the same
test on Windows 7 and didn't have a slowdown.  We were wondering if anyone new anything about
performance issues when running OpenOffice 3.3. on a Windows server.

Thanks.