From Terry <terauck-aoous...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Change in Apache OpenOffice.org Branding...
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 02:19:22 GMT
This is what I attempted twice to post to the marketing list.  Someone on that list provided
a longish list of OOo urls.

The openoffice.org domains are a jungle.

Tested links today.

http://www.testopenoffice.org  all links here could be placed in a special place on the home
page in a section called (for example) 'how you can contribute'.  One of the links is http://projects.testopenoffice.org/native-lang.html

http://openoffice2009.com/  "Firefox can't find the server at www.openoffice2009.com"

http://openoffice-gratuit.com/  "Firefox can't find the server at www.openoffice-gratuit.com"

http://openoffice-pt.com/ "Firefox can't find the server at www.openoffice-pt.com"

I shan't test any more pages.

With regard to languages other than English, links to these pages could be placed on the home
page and on the download page.

OOo team in