From Terry <terauck-aoous...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Change in Apache OpenOffice.org Branding...
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2011 00:02:00 GMT
Thanks, Rob.  Yes, I was able to send yesterday but messages are being bounced today.Regards,
Terry
P.S.  Sorry about emailing you personally.  That should not have happened and I don't know
why it did.

>________________________________

is being discussed there.  I was about to suggest people subscribe to that list but I noticed
while composing this reply that an email I sent to the list has just been bounced.  If you
want to subscribe notwithstanding, the address to subscribe is ooo-marketing-subscribe@incubator.apache.org

>> Regards, Terry
>>
>> P.S.  I forwarded the mailer-daemon email to the marketing list's owner and that
also has now bounced.

>Terry,  you are subscribed to the ooo-marketing list.   I see a post
>by you from yesterday.  So something is working.  Make sure you are
>posting to ooo-marketing@incubator@apache.org
>
>-Rob

that no version number be used?

Apache OOo team in
As for my proposal, it
I think it creates a

>>  suite name as "Apache OpenOffice.org" or "Apache OpenOffice.org 4 * The rationale
for
Symphony to Apache
Well that's the