From Terry <weend...@yahoo.com.au>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Change in Apache OpenOffice.org Branding...
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 06:22:51 GMT
I agree that the '.org' can be dropped now.  It had to be used previously because someone
else owns the name 'OpenOffice' but the software could now be named something like 'Apache
Office'.  The subject has been mentioned in comments on the blog and in the ooo-dev list
where the decision will presumably be made.

Regards, Terry