From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: openoffice
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2011 02:59:42 GMT
On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 21:37 -0400, Billy Fife wrote:
> I have just installed open office 3.3 for mac and it has a box that won't close out on
the screen.  It says restore a window because it was forced closed and will not close out.
 I deleted the whole program and reinstalled it and it still does the same thing

Howdy Billy,

Well, that sucks..

A quick note, and sorry for this, but when it comes to Mac errors I'm
about as useful as a..we'll I'm not, but even worse then this - you
accidentally picked the wrong place to ask the question to get a useful
answer.

Not to worry, for a user support mailing list, where you should find
someone that is useful, is at ooo-users@incubator.apache.org
[I have included that address on this reply]

You can find detailed information about using our lists at
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/mailing-lists.html

Finally, you may also find help on the English web forums at:
http://user.services.openoffice.org/en/forum
[You will find a separate board at the site for Mac installation
issues.]

-or-

If you aren't looking for support but rather the bug tracking system you
will find information on that at:
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

Anyway, sorry for the redirect, but it will be best way to get you to
the useful support.

Best wishes,

Drew Jensen