From drew <d...@baseanswers.com>
Subject Re: Forums outage... once again
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 11:49:14 GMT
On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 12:45 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> On 10/11/11 12:32 PM, drew wrote:
>
> > It really is time to move.
>
> Hi Drew, as you know at TDF we are ready to host the forums.
>
> I am not a tecnical guy so I do not know what this means in technical
> terms, but I know that there is a VM somewhere ready to start hosting
> your files.
>
> Unfortunately, Florian is already in Paris and we are all leaving to
> Paris today or tomorrow, but if I can be of any help please ping.
>
> We would like to see these problems solved soon, as the forums outage is
> really bad for all users.

Yes I understand that.

That offer has been made to the group at the forums.

It is also true that the server for hosting the forums is up and ready
within the Apache infrastructure.

So thank you for reminding the folks that are members of this community
of the offer. as for my opinions of the offer I will not expound, except
to remind you that you are not a member of the Apache OpenOffice
community of you own free choice.

Sincerely,

Drew Jensen