From Ruth Miale <ruthmi...@yahoo.com>
Subject any reason oo would not open?
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2011 22:34:23 GMT
I made a 20 slide graphic, hand drawn on Oo draw.

Couldn't get this to play on a Mac.
Never could get the work to show on the black 'tv screen' in the middle of the page.

Any recommendation for tutorial?

Ruth

talks to OpenOffice using the UNO API to print documents and convert them to PDF.  With 2.4
We managed to get over 1 million conversions on a single stress test.  With OpenOffice 3.3
it got to around 50,000 and slowed down terribly.  This was on a Windows 2008 Server.  We
ran the same test on Windows 7 and didn't have a slowdown.  We were wondering if anyone new
anything about performance issues when running OpenOffice 3.3. on a Windows server.