From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: fate of OOo list archives
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 15:18:45 GMT
On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 11:13 AM, Mike Scott <mike@scottsonline.org.uk> wrote:
> On 03/09/11 16:08, David B Teague sr wrote:

>>> Such as the fate of the OOo list archives - I'd not like to see them
>>> lost. Are they being retained and moved over?
>>
>> I echo Rob's concern on the fate of the archives of the OOo lists, and
>> express the hope that they will be retained somehow.
>> --David Teague
>> Double Bass in Fifths Tuning
>> Obligato Strings for Fifths Tuning my favorite to date.
>>

> I asked the above on the 'old' OOo users list. Better placed here, perhaps.
>
> So, will the old OOo list archives be kept or lost, please?

The OOo lists are archived on MarkMail. Since that is not on an Oracle
server it is not impacted by the migration.

Do you see anything that is missing from here:  http://openoffice.markmail.org/

If you see something as missing, shout out.  Otherwise, I think the
archive is not a problem.

Regards,

-Rob